Sunday, March 22, 2009

newsflash bout ied 2!

well, an anonymous person asked me 'so what happened to ied?'

so here i am, answering...

its been 5months:
-9th March 2009: 5months since i last saw ied
-13th March 2009: 5months since i last heard from ied

well,does that answer u?
ok..i am still,waiting,but i was also being a bitch,i dated other guys too at the same time..
till yesterday,i realized that the reason to this behavior is because i am angry at ied, because i love him and miss him so much, but im mad coz im being abandon, and with all my stupid messed up shitty problems, i need him the most right now.


so anyway,
2more months to go, i will still wait..after all, ive waited for 5months, how can 2more months hurt me,rite?

hope this post answer your question. will update if got news..hehehe...

and,thanks for reading my blog!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

rather than waiting for him to contact you, y dont u contact him? have,did u try the best you can to get hold of him?

but u have started seeing other which is good, but u left it out of your blog.

keep the blog going with regular updates

princess_nathra said...

well,after he left,i dated few other guys...but,still,i cant seem to get him outta my mind..im just so pissed at him for ditching me..hmmm..
i left all those stories outta my blog,bcoz,ermm,its not important to me..hehe..its just,for fun..
keep the blog goin with regular updates huh?well,sound to me like u have been reading my blog,thank u..much appreciate it!!
oh,i did contact him..he's phone is turned off..his bro is holding the phone.i dont wanna bug his bro's life,plus,its really hard to get a hold of his bro..hmm..
but im still gonna wait..like i said,ive been waiting for 5months now,how can 2more months hurt me rite..