Tuesday, March 17, 2009

accidentally fell...

accidentally...
I EFFING ACCIDENTALLY FELL...

that new friend of mine,
i accidentally fell...

and now,
IM HURT..
im so hurt inside..
my soul is suffering..

have you readers ever felt it before?that u have a new opposite site best friend,and u like that person at first,but u know that person has a person whom he/she love,and u know that u r not his type,and u know not even in a million years he will fall for u,and he's the perfect person,he's great,nice,awesome,and somehow,both of u share the very same interest in alot of things,THEN,suddenly,one stupid day,u realized that u have fallen in love with that person,but u cant tell that person how u feel about him/her,but then u effing hurt inside,so pain,ur soul is crying hard,u feel sad n depressed,and deja jealous.......

im going through that hard pain right now..
and trust me,
it hurts so bad..

the worst part is,
i am still hanging on as a bestfriend,
seeing him on the phone with his girl,
talking to me about his girl...

but deep inside me,
i prayed so hard,
wishing he will fall for me too....

No comments: