Friday, March 13, 2009

my new friend...

i have a friend...
a new friend...
he's great,
he's perfect,
he's everything anyone cud ever dream of..
he's nice,
he's sweet,
he's just so amazing..

but...
im not his type,
i know he will never fall for me..
plus,
he's just so amazing,
our friendship is just so perfect,
i dont think i wanna screw it up...

but somehow,
i wanna be the one in his heart,
somehow,
i pretend to be fine when he talks about his girlfriend...
somehow,
i really enjoy hanging out with him,
somehow,
not talking to him in one day feels soooo wrong,
somehow,
i feel thankful i got to know him..

now i feel pissed,
coz his gf treats him badly...
coz he's just so great and perfect..
he shud be appreciated...

eventhough he's not my boyfriend,
but he sure treat me like he is my boyfriend...

he's like iedrus..
exact!!

i hope im not in love with him, yet...till whenever..

hurmppp....

No comments: