Sunday, February 15, 2009

scars on my hands,im suicidal again

she's pretty messed up now
no..
she's totally messed up now
she's regretting a lot of things now
she should be dead by now
she should be outta this world by now

but,
should she?
what about others who love her,
what about others whom she loved,
what about others..

then she thought again,
its always about others,
and she's always being left out,
she's always the 2nd choice,
she's always pretending to be happy,
she's always being dumped by everyone,
it was never about her..

who is she?
is she me?
i wonder...

then i got the answer,
it is me..
i always want everything to be about me..
but that never happened,did it?

but,
secretly,slowly,after being patient,
after wanting something so badly,
somehow,i get it..

then i realize,
when i've set my eye on something,
i must get it..

yeah..that's me..
im a psycho,go-hatter,crazy,outta this world,wants everything but dunno what i want person..
im a bitch..
im a freak..

then i realize,
oh,
i hate myself,
that's why,
its 'scars on my hands,im suicidal again'..

No comments: