Saturday, January 03, 2009

complicated..what shud i put my status as??

shud i declare myself as 'single'?
shud i declare myself as 'its complicated'?
or shud i just stay as it is now...'married'?

its so confusing..
everything is so memeningkan..
im so hurt..
but im still waiting..
but negative thoughts are on my mind now..

im thinking..
what if,he thinks i have moved on?
what if,he has forgotten me?
what if?what if?what if?

stressssss bangat gwe!!!!
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........

right now,at this very moment..
standing on top of a mountain n screammm my heart out!

darn damn love!!arghhh...

3 comments:

Apple Tan said...

Oi ko nie kan. Kalau aku tk comment, kira aku marah la kan. ishhh.

Look, im fine. Just no credit la...bangang la ko nie, bwat apa aku tk pasal2 nk marah kat ko, kwn?

Ur status should be "it's complicated". Hehe. But then again, u guys are OFFICIALLY TOGETHER, shouldn't it be "In A Relationship"?

princess_nathra said...

mane tau...risau je..sbb i tgh psycho..rase cam sume tinggalkan me je..hmmm...
my status shud be its complicated ek?hmm..but ya,we r officially 'married'..hehehe...so,i shud just leave it as married kan?hmm...thx babe!!hehe...c u kat SEA tomolo..sucxxx...ee...

Apple Tan said...

huh?? ko nk jumpa aku kat air laut ker? SEA?

OMG OMG! Jgn bunuh diri! Jgn terjun!! hahahahahahahah!