Tuesday, September 02, 2008

i guess,that's how i had to....

sometimes,i wish mum cud be my bestfriend.
actually,i wish she was,a mum who was also a bestfriend.
like for instance,the gilmore girls,or like nix n her mum or like ruby n her mum..
it's so cool,their mums are so cool.
they talk bout lotsa stuff--men.
well,im not saying here that i wish her mum was mine,but im just wishing my mum cud be so open n cool with me.
but to them,most of the choices i made is wrong,maybe that's why i let my mum choose my education choice--college and the course.
i wish i cud tell mum that even at this age of 22,i still havent figured out with what i want in life,but i just wanna enjoy but do nothing.
and i wish i cud tell her i have a boyfriend who is a really great to me,he's nobody special in his life,but he understands me,treat me right,well,eventhough he has no education background and just being a chef,but he makes me happy,isnt that's what important?
i wish,mum cud read my blog,all the stuff i wrote,oh yeah,she will,definately will,but only the day i draw my very last breath,if i go b4 her,i will tell her to check out my blog.
but really,i dont wanna and im sick of having to lie to my own parents about the stuff i do,or about who im going out with if im going dating.
im sick of lying,but,really,at this very moment,i still have/had to keep on lying...i guess,that's how i had to.....

No comments: