Tuesday, September 02, 2008

avril's concert...

I SHUD HAVE BEEN THERE!!
I WUD HAVE BEEN THERE!!
I CUD HAVE BEEN THERE!!
--it was a be there or be dead thing..
but i wasnt there,fact that maybe if i had rich parents,i could have gone for it,or if i gotten to study straight after quitting limkokwing or if i didnt quit limkokwing,i wud have gotten a job by now and wud have had $$ to get the tickets..but too bad,just not my luck,i didnt get to go for it...
now,watching all those 'recaps' on tv,bout the concert,'DANG IT!!'..IT HURTS BADLY..its all coming back to me!i thought i got over it after shopping with mum on friday,d day d concert was held...
i really feel so sad,depressed,my head is burried below the earth now(wow,im becoming deep),wishing badly that it didnt passed yet or if only she was gonna come after 'Raya'(so that i go duit raya) or sumthing...oh gosh...Life is one hell of a pathetic poece of shit!!

No comments: