Tuesday, September 02, 2008

insecure??

im having this major feeling this pass few days..
ok..let me tell u y i have this major prob,its because of my bf,wen we go out,he looks at girls,other girls,like he wants them or sumthing(that's wat i feel laa)...
and this past few days,in my head,i have been having images of my bf looking at other girls...
im so tired of picturing it!!arghhh
i tried to not think that way...but it aint stopping...hmm...
so,im trying to figure out if it is ok to feel insecure of my bf..or its totally wrong??
well,i did ask a wise one(tasha,my sister)..she said he shouldnt be looking at other girls if he really love me...
but neway,i trust him,i know he's not capable of cheating towards me..i just kno la,dont ask me how i knoe!!
gosh...i know nix and pern will be mad at me...pls dont..im already goin nutz trying to get rid of this stupid images...
oh ya,forgot to mention...i did tell him all this..of how i feel...so far,the last i went dating with him,i didnt really notice him looking at other girls..hmm...did it work??hmmm...
oh..then yesterday i told him bout me having pictures of him looking at girls in my head,he said im thinking of nonsence..hmmm.....
BUT WHATEVER PUN,I STILL FUCKING FREAKING LOVE HIM!!!HAHAHHA...(now night time,not puasa time,can swear,hahaha)

1 comment:

Apple Tan said...

hahahahah! insecure girl we got here.

CHILL! Not mad at u!

It is normal. in fact i really think tht most girls will have at least 10% of insecure feelings like urs.

Honestly, I used to feel tht way. :p but then, you know wht to do. Learn to trust your partner.

If you love him, dare to take risk to trust him, you should let go of this feeling. trust him. But it is good too when you tell him the truth. At least he knows kan?

Well, maybe it works la, from the wht u posted. Dont worry Nat. :)

I guess thts why people say Love could be dangerous. We take risk sometimes for the name of love.

So, CHILL La! Kekadang laki pandang other girls pun could be nothing, but just a normal look. see, he sed u think too much(whtver he said)!

Chill out, like wht Avril sed. haha!