Wednesday, August 10, 2005

to whom this may concern!!

well,if u r reading this..i hope u get sick n die fast..that's my wish everynight..cuz i cant bear the pain of living in this world with such person like u in it!!you r cold stoned hearted,no respect for others,no brains,always talk big bout ur self when u r NUTTIN AT ALL...and serve u right fer everysingle shit that happened to u all your life...if u wanna hurt ur bloody fucked up self,go ahead but dont make people get hurt because of ur fucked up big headed self!!ya,i dont care who u r,what u r,how big u r,how fucked up u r,cuz whut i know is that,i dont mind seeing u die but i do mind seeing others suffer because of u!!so get that in ur head!!i hate u!!i never loved u before!!never!!not even a single mingle second of my life!!ever since i wuz born,i wuz born to hate u!!and im saying it again,I HATE U!!I WISH U WERE DEAD!!I WISH I NEVER KNEW U!!

No comments: