Wednesday, August 10, 2005

-Nadia-

this special announcement i make to you my sister,
to speak the truth that lies in my cold heart,
i know you will be mad at me for this,
but i have to let u know,
that night i thought to myself,
for so many reasons i wanted to kill you,
for so many reasons i wanted you to change,
to learn to respect and have kind hearted feelings,
and to have a pinch of patiency in your heart,
but no,you never seem to understand...
you treat us(people) nice when u need help,
you treat us(people) bad when u have used us,
everynight i pray for u to change,
to stop hurting them(mom+dad),
to start changing your cold stoned heart,
but never had God listen to me,not even once,
and so today i wrote,
this 'unrythemic' poem for u,
hoping and praying for a change,but i doubt,all of this to play...

-this poem is written cuz of anger,sadness,pityness and so which is bursting in my heart,for so long i wanted to say it,i believe now the time has come..im sorrie if i hurt u..but wait,maybe im not..i cud have hurt u n do shit along time ago,but no,u were the onli sister i cud hang on to,and i didnt wanted u to hate me,but,i said sorrie every single time i hurt u,but did u ever,ever said sorrie when u hurt me?and how pain my heart was when u ungkit wat u paid for me b4 when we fight,u know how pain my heart was when u said bad things to me,and when u hurt mum n dad's feelings,they cried,THEY FUCKING CRIED,and how u cud just make a person shut,like forever n crying crazily in their heart..think again sis..owh,ya,maybe u dont want me as ur sis anymore..but remember,wat ever happens to u,who helps u?who sort things out?who cared for u?did ur frens came to help when u r in deep shit?wait,did they even give a damn?hmm...it wud take years if i wanna answer that..so,just think again and again,change..pls..just change..i thought u to be patient once,but u cant..maybe u have to do it urself..but pls do..do change fast cuz i want the sister i had before she started college....-

No comments: