Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Crapping 101 #42 --> It has to stop. Sorry Mr. Sunshine.

I had to admit this to my faithful readers.


I have became so stupid, so blind, so dumb, so annoying since he left.


How stupid was I to kept fighting for it, and worst of all, I lost him as a friend. I was so blinded by love, could not see what I was doing. I was so dumb to have kept pushing, kept going off limits. I was so annoying, I made him got annoyed.


Sudahlah Nathra. Enough is enough. Put a full stop to it. Concentrate on changing pathetic self, concentrate of achieving your dreams of being a photographer with national geographic and to own a Hummer H2 (black with silver chrome)! 


Put him far away, like you have never met him on the 29th October 2011. For all I know, I liked him when I was 14, and that is it. I never dated him, never met him, never felt his skin, never kissed him, never seen eye to eye with him!


Instead of telling him to try to make it work, Nathra, you are the one who SHOULD try to forget him! Biar makan dalam sekalipun, you can do it. Anggap sahaja macam ex-ex kau yang dulu, yang dilupakan begitu sahaja. Find a goal, find something to do, make your self busy! Spend more time with your babies!!


:)


Step one to changing, loose him from my life, completely!
Step two to changing, GROW UP! Be matured.


WOOT WOOT~


Sorry Mr. Sunshine. I was being a fool and so childish. There is another Mr. Sunshine out there, even more perfect than you, even better than you. And you will find someone who would be better than me too :)


One day, we would meet up, and would laugh about how foolish I was. But I would know, God once sent me the best boyfriend ever, the one who made me saw love. Thank you Mr.Sunshine...


u kno u love me,
-x.o.x.o.-

No comments: