Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Crapping 101 #13 --> This is the story about Arrow, the angel that was sent to me...

Do you believe that the best things in life comes for free?


I do...


Back in year 2000, I lost a cat, he was called Boboy...He was amazing, lovable, huggable..Sweet jer dia..I was still in grieving moments...Then God brought an angel in my life.


Yeap, in Mr. Razak's tuition, in Sekolah Kebangsaan Kajang(SKK), I found the one true love of my life, Arrow. Since then, life was so purr-fect. Arrow enjoys car rides, yeap, he would stick his head out of the window, have his tongue come out a little, his ears would go back as the wind goes against his soft fur. Arrow loves eating too, not forgetting he was orange, oh yes, seriously, orange, I would always tell him that he's exactly like Garfield. My whole neighbourhood knows Arrow well too. Ya la, he use to go missing, and I like one lost wife, would go call him, like calling a missing husband. Then he would run back to me :) Rindunya saat-saat yang dah berlalu tu. Arrow also loves sleeping with me, and, as long as I would still be on bed, he will be there too, as soon as I wakes up, he would wake up too. My mom would say 'Abang is your husband, Nathra...' HaHaHa...When I take a walk down the hill, I'd just say 'Abang, jom..' and he would come running...You know how those moments on tv where a girl and a guy runs freely in a field full of flowers, with no one around, yeap, that would be exact like me and Arrow. He listens to every crap I tell him, just talking to him and looking in his eyes, I somehow know that he understand, and he knows I understand him. He also listens when I say no or when I scold him, somehow, my cats all listens to me, thank God for that :) And, when I lock my self in my room, cut myself, cry my self to sleep, he was the one who would sit next to me, who licks the tears on my cheeks...No one bothered, no one cared, but Arrow would always be there with me, for me...Owh, I can't count the countless times I told him of how grateful I am that God sent him to me...


Yes, maybe people won't understand why no humans can win my love the way I loved Arrow. Maybe people would just say 'eh, he's just a cat'...Maybe he did not spend money for me, like my parents did, but he did what a parent should have done, he gave me strength to live, to breathe, to move on, to want to live...He took my sadness away, he was the reason I did not want to die. He showed me love, he showed me life...


07072011, that was the day my soul left me along with Arrow's soul. I'm now so lost without him. I guess, God loved him more that I did. But then, he was never mine anyway, he had always belong to God. 


07122011, marks the 5th month since Arrow left. His grave is always covered with flowers and Al-Fatihah. Till today, I still thank God, for letting me feel love, care, and simply a true love and friendship, eventhough it was from a cat.


Arrow will always remain in my heart, no one or nothing can ever get him out of there. I love you Arrow. I will cherish each and every moment that we had spent together. You rest in peace my love.


u kno u love me,
-x.o.x.o.-

No comments: