Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Crapping 101 #12 -- > Hello new car, Goodbye my baby WJQ 8200... :(

Zomg, few minutes ago, I just received a call.


Queen.


The 1st thing she said 'Hello, I enjoy driving your new car...'


DAMN!!! And I didn't even get the chance to say goodbye to my baby??!!! WTF!!!??? Why can't anyone tell me anything??!! I love my baby..WJQ 8200...I will cherish and remember you for the rest of my life...<3 you alot..you were the one I'd run to when I'm cry, sad, all those doshing moments, you making me feel like an F1 driver, owh, and that night of the break up, you accompanied me, you teman me cry eventhough I was hysterically screaming my lungs out to the songs played... damn that asshole who dumped me so kejamly...hahaha...


HOLY SHIET!!!


But, ya, hello to my new car..Too bad you haven't got the chance to meet your new owner yet.. Hmm...


GAJI OH GAJI, PUHLEASE DONT BE A B1TCH, PLEASE MASUK ESOK!!!


LMFAO~


u kno u love me,
-x.o.x.o.-

No comments: