Thursday, December 23, 2010

bullshitting 101~#76 - Damn.

Today, I feel lost.

Owh, actually, I was doing fine, until, he came on my mind, and I read something that made me felt uneasy, and I felt bored, and I was feeling like shiet about the interview tomorrow.

Hmm. I wish he exist, but I wished I never liked him. Why did he have to look so gorgeous after 6 years. Haih.

Why did I gain so much weight after I left highbloodyschool? URGH!

Why is it December already? OMG, I won't have time to diet!!URGH!!

This company that I'm having interview with tomorrow, they seem unreal. Their website is like under construction. They company name has an enterprise at the end of it, not even Sdn. Bhd. LOL.. Therefore, I feel like 'why the fuck did I agree to go?'

BlaBlaBla.... YadaYadaYada.....

FUCK YOU MR.E!!!hehehe...no offense, just felt like saying it for fun to you. hehe.

Alright, forget Mr.E...forget...forget...FORGET!!!

u kno u love me,
-x.o.x.o.-

No comments: