Thursday, December 09, 2010

bullshitting 101~#70 Dear you...

Dear You..

I wish I could tell you how much I'm into you. I wish I could scream my heart out and tell you that I like you. Also tell you how happy I am when I see you on webcam, or when I see your name appear online, or that you can make me laugh for hours just talking to you, or how my heart jumps when I see your face, or how excited I feel when I get your text reply, or even super excited when I received phonecalls(twice....hmm..) from you. Or how I saved those messages you sent me. Or that your name is the only name on my dialed list.

I wish you have feelings for me. I wish you feel the same way like how I feel about you. I wish you would tell me 'hey, i'm into you'. I wish you would open your heart for me. I wish you could see me for me, not for other reasons. But above all, I wish you would fall for me.

At first, I thought it was going somewhere, I seriously tried to believe that it was gonna be a positive thing this time. But, now, after today, I don't think the same anymore. I think it's negative. It was just my mind telling me that it was positive, but the real fact was, it was all negative. 

Maybe it was wrong to fall for a friend. Maybe it was wrong for me to even have feelings for you. But, why do I have a feeling like, we're so much alike. You're just a guy version of me. OMG.

u kno u love me,
-x.o.x.o.-

No comments: