Sunday, December 05, 2010

bullshitting 101~#69 I have a crush on someone...

Erm..
Again..Boys..HAHA..

I didn't like him at 1st, was feeling totally normal..But then...I realized something...
We can talk for hours on fb chat or ym..And he can make me laugh for as long as we talk, till my cheeks get all cramped up.
Then, I saw his picture, there was this one album, he was with his cat. I have this believe that 1)pictures can tell a million thing 2) A guy that can love animals can be a women's man, loving and protective.Wahhh..
He's a man in uniform. Woah!!
There was a question that I asked, and he gave an answer that shows he's a nice guy..But don't know how far true that is la...haha..

At times it feels positive, at times it feels negative..haih..

Yes, I hope it will be positive, but, shud it be negative, it's ok..Been thru it alot anyways. I can deal with this too. :)

neways...

u kno u love me,
-x.o.x.o.-

No comments: