Saturday, November 13, 2010

bullshitting 101~#59 the true definition of love,in my eyes.

Love.
That four lettered word.
Beautiful to listen to it.
Ugly when you go through it.

Well, definition of it?Here goes nothing...
1) When you say you love, don't just say it, make sure you feel it and it comes truly and purely from your heart.
2) In love, you got to have full trust.
3) Love is not a one sided thing, so when you tell the other person that you love, do show your effort in proving it.
4) In love, there should be no secrets. So, whatever shietzos you have on your mind, spill it out, no matter if it's going to hurt.
5) Never lie in love.
6) Believe in it when you say 'I love you'.
7) Never ever misuse the word love, especially not for the fuck of your satisfaction.
8) Love of course, is complicated. It has it's ups and downs. If you make through it, then pretty sure you can survive with him/her forever.
9) Fully anticipate when you love someone.
10) When you love, put your whole heart into it.

I think I did a mistake.
Did I call/text you too much? YES.
Did I love you too soon? YES.
Am I confused whether I love you or super like you? YES. (took me few days to realize this)
Do I think that we should get to know each other better? YES.
Because I love(sayang,bukan cinta) you, I gave my heart to you? YES.
I suck at relationships? YES.(been too long since the last one)
Do I feel like you don't put effort? YES.
Do I feel like we haven't known each other for real? YES.
Do I regret knowing you? NO.(I'm glad you came into my life, doesn't matter if just as a friend or more)

So, to your question "Bila kita boleh kapel?"
The answer, the right answer is, "Tunggu la,kita kenal lah hati masing2 dengan lebih mendalam dahulu."

It's time for me to make it all right.

u kno u love me,
-x.o.x.o.-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice to see you writing again. its either really down or really high. You have a rollercoaster life.

nathra nd said...

Hello anonymous.
Yeah,been writing again..:)
Oh well,it is pain to have sadness in life,coz it makes me suffer alot.
Rollercoaster life?Hmm..Well,what the heck,there won't be fun in life if it stays at just one point right?
:)