Sunday, May 23, 2010

bullshitting 101~#48-Read and Shut It Up!!

Dear Readers,
Specifically, sisters, cousins, aunty or uncle...

1) I'M SUPER DUPER PISSED AT YOU WHO CANT SEEM TO SHUT AFTER READING!GO FUCK YOURSELF BITCH!!(whoever you are)

2) THANKS TO YOU, YOU JUST MADE MY RELATIONSHIP LEVEL WITH MY FATHER, SUPER LOW!!!

3) MAYBE YOU THINK IT WOULD ACTUALLY MAKE HIM REALIZE, WELL GUESS WHAT, YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY FUCKING WRONG. IT BACK FIRES BACK TO ME YOU BITCH!

Dear those who reads my blog,
I write, I trust.
Wow, never once, I expected some effed up related person to me, would read and tell my father that I wrote a post bout my father. What a fucking bitch you are.

You,
My blog is my only bestfriend in my world. Even relatives ditch me, what more sisters or so called friends. Im all alone in this world. Yes, sounds pathetic, but I pray no one ever go through what I've been through. I can only write things in my blog. To me, I should share some personal stories to the world, so it would be a lesson to others, and to let others know that there are such things that happens in this world. But wow, I never expected you(whoever motherfucking bitch you are) to go and report bout this to my dad. Ya, why don't you go report that I wrote a special mother fucking story for you and that I called you a mother fucking bitch?!

Gosh,how stupeed can you be? 

But if you are my sister, and you are trying to pay back to what I've done,CONGRATULATION! Im one step to disowning my family. So there, you can go live happily ever after with your so called 'family'!!
But if you are my other sister, why, why do you have to report?Why on earth have I done to you? I kept all your secrets all these while, but you keep breaking mine...
But if you are my cousin, what the fuck weh? I dont bother you, why you gotta come into my already effed up life and make it even more effed up?
But if you are my uncle or aunty, gosh, geez, thanks alot for being one hell of a great aunt/uncle.

To you(whoever you are), seriously, I totally blame you, for making my percent of love towards my father, way low...Its like the SIMS2 game, where there is a relationship level % thingy, ya, mine just reached, 20% or 30%...Thank u..seriously..THANKFUCKYOU!!

I CURSE THOSE WHO READ MY BLOG AND CANT SHUT...I CURSE YOU!I NOW PRAY THAT YOU'D GO THROUGH THE SAME FUCKING SHIT I GO THROUGH.I CURSE YOU TO HAVE A LIFE LIKE MINE!b1tCh.

p/s: sorry dear readers who don't go telling my family bout my sacred blog. =) sorry. this post is totally not for you, IF you are not the one. ;)

u kno u love me,
-x.o.x.o.-

No comments: