Sunday, April 11, 2010

bullshitting 101~#44 - recent update...

Well well...it's been,ermm,God knows how long, since my break up...

WOW!!!

It's been a week, I completely stopped texting him or calling him or YMing him...LOL...I finally forgotten him..I have no feelings towards him already...Im so so thankful that he broke up with me...Im more stable now..I can live properly now..I come home early everyday...So, Mr.M, THANK YOU SO MUCH...=D Im do glad that it is all over...And that I did it, I moved on with my life...And, because of you, you changed me..I have no feelings towards love anymore, Im not some desperate girl wanting a boyfriend anymore...Thank you..That's all I can say to you...And thank you for letting me feel once, what it feels like being in a real relationship...You wasnt bad to me, you treated me well, like a princess..Love and treat your future wife more than you loved me ok...=)

Well, my next trip of life, Im done fishing for boyfriends...It's time to fish for a husband...Well readers, I aint getting younger aite, Im getting older day by day, soon, in June, I will be 24...;)

Well, this tuesday, will be the last day of me living alone...Two weeks alone, it has been a great test from God..But Im glad I made it through...Im glad God lead me to the right way...And wow, no men was brought home while mom and dad was gone...Fuh, Im so amazed..I should totally give a pat on my shoulder..LOLz...

Newayz, that's the latest update readers...Got to go now...House cleaning time...b4 mom and dad come home...If not, geezzz, you wouldnt guess how noisy it will be if the house is dirty...haha...Take care readers...=D

u kno u love me,
x.o.x.o.

No comments: