Friday, March 19, 2010

bullshitting 101~#33 - The happenings...

I never thought it would be this hard...
Why is it always unfair?
Why?

1) I love him so much..I would do anything for him(SERIOUSLY,ANYTHING!!but not stupid things la..haha)..Time is running out...but why cant we be like we use to be?happy...or is it true that once men make a girl fall deeply in love,then they are not scared of loosing her?hmmm...i was scared of loosing him..but now..he made me feel like im the worst girlfriend ever..and he just proved that i can never be in a nice relationship..honestly readers,im a girl,i started dating at the age of 16,now im 24,but i already have almost 30 ex bfs..WTF rite??hmmm...

2) Parents..why cant they have planning for their kid's future before having the kids?hmmm...or at least,make the right decisions whether or not to have kids more than they can afford?hmm...not informing the kid 'malaysia,or any other country,where r we gonna find the money to send u to study?' FUCK MONEY LA!!!because of money,my dreams are broken..my life has officially ended..coz i dont have the mood,courage and effort to study or to go US anymore!!!

3) Im feeling like shit..super depressed...way lower than the word depressed...shootsss...i swear,if my house has a gun, the bullet is sooo gonna go through my head...then i'll be free from the world..only gonna have to worry bout whats gonna happen in hell..hahaha...yeah,im definately gonna go to hell..huhu...

yeah...that's few happenings that's going on in my life, on my effing head, all at the effing same time!!!haihhh...the rest is bout my sister, self issues and education...hmm..

got to go now...thanks for reading!! : )

u kno u love me,
x.o.x.o.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Live in the present, plan for the future. Be strong in the inside to go through hurricanes and tough moments. Even when everyone turned their back onto you, face reality with one brave heart. Your life is by your actions. Chances are there if you seek them. Never depend on others. At the end of the day, youre all by yourself. Those around you have their very own life. No one is gonna stick up to your expectations. You are by yourself. Stick up for yourself.

princess_nathra said...

Wow,ur words are very true.Yesterday,i got dumped,hard,way harder than before.Then,somehow,it changes my mind,Ive decided,to take things seriously,i decided to quit college,and do what I really wanna do.Then when i saved enough money,im gonna get all the lens i need,and get a job with national geography!!yes,i can do it!!