Friday, November 06, 2009

-This Is Me-

Sometimes,
As I sit up on my bed,
I would cry so hard,
So hard that I couldn't feel my tears...

Sometimes,
As I think to myself,
I would get so confused,
So confused that I just can't think anymore...

Sometimes,
As I fall in love,
I would love so much,
So much that I could feel my heart cries...

Sometimes,
As I get hurt,
I would get hurt so badly,
So badly that I feel like breaking things...

Sometimes,
As I get upset,
I would feel so sad,
So sad that I wish to go as far as I could...

Sometimes,
As I face the mirror,
I would feel so regretful and pity,
So regretful and pity that I would question myself, 'Why did I turn into a bad monster?'

Sometimes, I wish there were more happiness to life,
Sometimes, I wish I could just be naked and show my trueself,
Sometimes, I wish I could turn back the time,
Sometimes, I wish to be someone else,
Sometimes, I wish that I was unborn,
Sometimes, I wish to go far away, to a place where Im a complete stranger to everyone,
Sometimes, I wish this climb of life wouldn't be so hard,
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't so different than all of you,
Sometimes, I wish I would wake up one day thinking that all that has happen throughout my life was just a dream, a bad dream.

But then, sometimes,
To think about all this,
I am just, me...
We are all unique in our own ways,
Sometimes, maybe,
We should just accept it all,
Strengthen up, and suck it up like a soldier,
But then,
I am who I am,
I am, ME...


written on 5th November 2009,
at 8am


u know u love me,
xoxo

No comments: