Sunday, November 08, 2009

bullshitting 101~#27

i've always been the kind of girl,
that hid my face,
so afraid to tell the world,
what i've got to say,
but i have a dream,
right inside of me,
gotta let it show,
it's time, to let you know...

yes...this is me..
im just someone,
looks more like you,
but,
my character,
geez...i think im actually an alien sent down from God..
hahaha...
sometimes, i feel like im God's joke..
it's always trouble when it comes to me..haha..
troubles and problems are the two main thing that cannot be separated with me..
it's like a curse,somehow..
yes,of course sometimes i wish life cud be pretty normal,
but then, i realize,
if there are no troubles and problems,
i wouldnt be streetsmart as i am right now...
i think i know a whole lot more ways to deal with stuff than most of normal person wud do..
hmmmm...
only, sometimes, in some things, i choose to be stupid and to be ignorant..hehehe...

well what's this post is all about?
i really dont know too...its just another of those bullshitting101..haha..

p/s: DEAR FLASH, I MISS YOUR COMMENTS...

u know u love me,
-xoxo-

No comments: