Monday, October 26, 2009

to you...yes,you..you know who you are...

Maybe you were too blind to see,
What I was trying to do,
Look and open your eyes and see properly,
Ive been trying all along to patch things up with you,
I guess you was just too interested with your 'love' that you went blind..
The next day, I didnt even said hie to you, was because I was so hurt,
I got so pissed, I got so mad, therefore, I lost my mind...
Yes, so I heard, you tried to say hello to me,
What, I thought it only took 1second to say the word hello, but it took you so long to do so...
I had enough..This cold war that has been going on for too long now, has to come to an end...
Im not sure if you're reading this, but I hope you do...
I want you, to forget everything that i've done,
now think of what you have done...
I really did try, all along, eventhough i gave up at one point, but i keep telling myself, dont waste the special friendship that i had with you once before...but you didnt care much...
So, now, Im telling you, yes YOU, this war, has ended, i have other wars to handle, i will forget every special friendship moments i had with you, and please do the same too. Thank you..
p/s: Yes, I know I owe you some money, I will pay it, but please give me time till i work to pay you..your cooperation is much appreciated. Thank you.

-xoxo-

No comments: