Friday, September 18, 2009

bullshitting 101~#15

recently, there's just so many things that is and has changed in my life..

1st, i feel so much hatred in someone i use to know...so much that i dont even care and i dont even wanna hear a single thing bout the person. it annoys me to even think bout that person, what more to hear news bout that person...
2nd, im recovering from the breakup..im kindda coping up very well so far.. soon, i know i'll be able to go find him, look him in the eye and give his teeshirt back..huhu...

3rd, ive became an aunt to a beautiful baby boy at 8.20pm on the 15th of september 2009, my sister gave birth..awwww...but because i heard her shout, shoots,im thinking twice bout getting married in future now...ngeeeee...

4th, 1st day of my class, advertising visual, i have already felt so difficult..well, i hope i can go thru it..hmm..

5th, Eid celebration is justttt around the corner, im so excited for the money and the visiting and the eating, butttt, i feel something is missing, she's my heart, the one i grew up with, the one i rest my head on when we go for far trips, the one who i first called when i had my 1st menstrual cycle, the one who played with me always, she's like my twins even though she's older than me...tasha..hmm..i miss her loads..she's in abudhabi now..hmm..maybe i feel sad because already i had to celebrate without her for 4 years..and now,again? haihhh...sad sad...

neway, my brains are not functioning sooo well now to write more nonsense..hehehe...so,later ya...

-xoxo-

No comments: