Tuesday, September 08, 2009

bullshitting 101~#14

yes,
im still hurt with him leaving me just like that,
yes,
i still miss and love him and can't seem to easily fall in love again with other guys,
yes,
i've change since he left,
yes,
im still wishing he would come back to me...

no,
i will not give up easily on life just because he left,
no,
i won't be the same person i was before,
no,
i won't forget him, ever,
no,
i will not quit everything just because my relationship failed..
the yes's and the no's i vow..
i will be a better me through all this failure...
-xoxo-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

be positive. try to move on. remember it was you who is at fault. accept the fault and it will make it easier.

hows ure studies going ? its final year or two more to go?

i must say kinda let down. u like to take pics but there are none on your blog.

wel latelast ure getting along well with everyone in the family.

Anonymous said...

be positive. try to move on. remember it was you who is at fault. accept the fault and it will make it easier.

hows ure studies going ? its final year or two more to go?

i must say kinda let down. u like to take pics but there are none on your blog.

wel latelast ure getting along well with everyone in the family.

princess_nathra said...

hello anonymous,wow,somehow,i feel like u know me..hehe..
my studies?well,due to failing before,i have to finish this one subject 1st before i can proceed into 3rd year..so,im stuck with the juniors...haha..
well,im sorry to let u down,but soon im gonna have another blog,specially for my pictures and for business purpose..so,await that aight!!hhehehe...
well,im getting along with my family?hmm..well,they are my family no matter what right?hehehe..