Tuesday, August 25, 2009

bullshitting 101~#9

my owh my, i really dont know where to start..hmmm...oh well,here it goes...
1st: it's the fasting month..i fast for 2days..now i cant,for about a week..but still,i was so proud..hehe..coz ive been skipping all the fasting month for few years..hehe..been a bad girl..haha..
2nd: 1st day of fasting, as usual,the day that i was so scared to go through, coz the same thing happens every single year of the 1st fasting day, my sister will fight with me right before eating...haihhh...well that's one fear i have..urghh!!
3rd: my client canceled with me...she said her husband already have a photographer booked...owh man,this suck,but its ok,its alright, im gonna have more clients someday...hehehe...plus,wedding photographer isnt really my thingy anyway..
4th: now, if u guys wanna see my photography album,or any of my artwork,add me up in facebook..look up for Nathra Nd ..ok?hehehe...
5th: bloody hell i miss nix(my craziest fren ever) like crazy...feels damn weird having to live without a day seeing her..urghhh!!!hahaha...
6th: been having a biggggg prob with my anger problem..hehe...but my 'me and men' problem is doing soo goodd!!!im finally taking cautious movement....hehehe...
7th: been missing ied alottttt....been praying hard so that God helps me to forget him...urghhhh!!!
8th: cant think of what to write here..hurmppp....maybe i shud stop, for now..
so,yeah...that's a lil bit and a lil bit of that laa..hehehe...will update soon..love ya all!!
-xoxo-

No comments: