Wednesday, August 26, 2009

bullshitting 101~#10

hatiku kecewa,
aku semakin gila...

oh dang it, see right, im having this mega huge deal problem right now..for the 1st time in my life, im finding it so effing hard to forget a guy..why owh why?
it's killing me..it's killing me so fast that i don't even have time to pause to breathe..urghh..it's a disgusting feeling..i shouldnt have started it all..i shouldnt have fell in love with him..
so what if he's a sexy inspector,nathra? so what? he treated you like you don't exist..like you're some dirt just hanging around in his life and when he noticed it,he just dust u away...ARGHH!!!bullocks!!

i, need to find a way, to forget him, to have every single bad/sweet memories away from my mind, to forget the feeling of his sweat dropping onto my skin, to forget his smell, to forget where he lives, to forget every single thing he has ever said to me..DANG IT!!!
at the end, this is all making me go crazy..owh dear mind, please stay away from iedrus..please mind, please forget him...
-xoxo-

No comments: