Wednesday, July 15, 2009

put all the blame on me...

yes,this is an angry post!!!no thinking involved...

dad blamed me..he said its because of my stupidity that the stray cat has been hanging around my place..
mom blamed me for the reason my sister date the loser..
mom blamed me for being a trouble in her life..
mom blamed me for the reason my sister broke up with sufyan..
the world blames me for being here in this world..
she blame me for breaking this up..
he blamed me for him turning into a playboy..
they blame me for failing..
andddddddd moreee fucking blamessssssssss............

FUCK ME RITE??!!im the one to blame!!!yes,dump allllllllllll ur blames on me...just throw it at me!!!coz it has alwaysssssssssssssssssssssssssssss been about me rite????


ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

1 comment:

Kaila said...

If you are getting blamed for everything, how about helping putting things right even if it is not your fault!
If your mum blames you for your sister's love life how about heliping your sister be happy - maybe by helping her get back with her ex and to drop her current loser boyf.
That way your parents will see that you are not selfish and can do things for other people with no self gain!!!