Friday, January 16, 2009

ZOMFG!!!money money money!you're so funny!!!

ZOMG!!!
i own my very own WACOM now..for those who doesnt knoe wat wacom is,its like a electronic sketch pad that u connects to the computer n use photoshop to draw..
that cost me RM570..hmm..pity my parents..go bankrupt because of me..
and...
my last semester fees,still havent been settled fully...this sem too..hmmm...
and...
today's class,digital photography..its great..and i have to get my very own canon/nikon digital SLR camera..so happy...but...that's gonna cost a fortune..hmmm...
oh gosh...
how easy life was when you were a kid,and u dont have to take all this shit to count..u dont have to crack your head thinking bout all these shit..hmmm...
if only...
the rich realize how terrible the poor feels and dont brag around/show off..
if only...
the poor cud feel how the rich feels...
hmmm...
if only my life wud be easier..
oh i bet that line is being used by almost all the other human beings in this world yah..
i wonder if the aliens in other planets use the same line too..
hmmm...

No comments: