Wednesday, January 14, 2009

confession!!

i have a confession to make...make that confessionssss...

-im a camwhore!!!for proof,please look at my facebook pictures!
-im so into men in uniform..
-im a coke addict..
-coke makes me drunk(i behave crazy after drinking coke)
-im over protective over my close frens(its not that i want to..its just in me since those days..maybe coz i luv them..)
-i love animals more than i love humans!
-im too poor to be living on earth..
-i hate sex..
-my brains says quit smoking,my heart says keep smoking..
-i really love my sisters..i think..
-i love my car so much..i call it 'baby'..i even talk to it when im driving alone..hmm..
-i have another person,living in my head..
-im a psychotic,lunatic,funnytic person!

hmm..shud i continue r?well,its already 2am now..maybe i shudnt..or i will go crazy..haha..


btw,I LOVE IED!!weeee....IM STILL WAITING FOR IEDrus...hmm..

No comments: