Thursday, October 09, 2008

finally,its about time!!

finally,after pern passed the letter n kept pushing him 4 d number,he asked 4 my number..omg..and he started by just miscalling me..and then messaging..thnx to d technology,or else,i'll be stuck with zaman batu nye surat menyurat..haha...now,dlguy,is my boyfriend..haha...PERN,BANYAK BANYAK TERIMA KASIH YAA!!!hehe...u'll be top1 on my wedding guest list!!hehe...
so ya,at 1st i have 2boyfriends,but then,i ended things with zul..coz i didnt have feelings 4 him,and i figured out y i shud not keep him to myself..but ya,i were happy,zul was dissapointed..hmm..nvmla...life moves on...but ya,dlguy,he treats me like a princess..huhu..but.......im so so super sad now...he left today morning...and i wont meet him till after 7months..hmm...he's leaving 4 sabah,4 training..and i keep telling myself,7months is not long..is very fast...ya?hmm...
dlguy,he's an inspector..and his goal is to keep getting promotion..and to marry me..huhu...owh man,love was so gud..finally...hehe...neway,i've been thinking..when he comes back after 7months,i wanna go pick him up at klia...and,i think i will just stop n stare when i c him..tergamam kejap kot..hehe...then run n hug him..u know,like in those movies..hehehe...but now,i just cant wait 4 that moment...coz,not onli i wont c him 4 7months,but no calling also..he only can call me on satdays n sundays..psycho r....baru kawin da kena macam ni..aiyoyo...gila la aku...btw,i met his sister at his house..hahahaha....his sister mcm scary r..garang je muke..eeee..seram...neway...im glad that i have someone who loves me n i love him too...
XOXO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pourquoi mon ordinateur n'enregistre pas les autres ordinateurs du réseau?