Friday, August 29, 2008

for my late fantasy baby,RIP!!

dear dearest fantasy,
since u left me,on 30th may 2008,i miss u very much.i miss u jumping on my lap and sleep for a long time,i miss u standing by the kitchen window waiting for left overs,i miss u tagging along with me when i walk front&back outside the house,i miss your 'meow's..i miss u sitting & hiding under my blanket..tasy,i miss u so much..u left me,but i made u promise me that u'll never leave me,remember? will i ever see u again?having to face the fact that i was gonna wake up everyday knowing u're not around anymore and everything's just different without u was painful.i called u just now,while i was on the swing,i wonder if u cud still hear me?cuz i really still feel ur presence.i miss u tasy...i miss u very much..i love u and not in a single second that i will stop missing and loving u...
lotsa loads of love,
nathra najmie devarajah

No comments: