Thursday, November 23, 2006

-feelings-

i feel like im alone,
i dont know why,
i feel tired of this feelings,
i want to get away,
from this feelings that is creeping in me,
i cant concentrate in life,
i dont know what i want,
i cant sleep at night,
i cant live my life,
i feel alone,
i feel bored,
i hate this feelings,
i want to run away,
far away from this feelings,
maybe i should hide in the jungle,
or run away to the sea,
perhaps i will forget this feelings then,
i hate the way it comes in me,
it conquers my body and soul,
this feelings make me hate myself, people and the world,
i hurts me inside,
till i hate to live,
and i dont want to stay alive,
because i cant find my path,
i feel bored and tired of this feelings,
i want to run away,
away from this freaky feelings,
that has been in me for a long time...

-created by me on 8th june 2003 at 12.24am-

No comments: