Saturday, June 11, 2005

You...(my sisters)

Your eyes shines perfectly,
Your smile makes me happy,
The softness of your hair,
The fairness of your skin,
And the perfect shape of body,
Simply makes me crave for it,
Your kind heart,makes me cry,
And think how kind a person could be...
You, as a person,
Is so perfect to me..
How you earn for respect,
And how you respect your surroundings,
How cool you are going through life,
And how calm you handle this tough atmosphere..
That is why you are so perfect to me...
And I thank God,
For giving me a chance of life, an oppurtunity,
to know you, not as a friend,
but as my sister, my family...

-created on 22nd April 2005-

1 comment:

WaBBa Fe$H said...

Wow... was that meant for me yayang? Well.. it was touching. Dont make me cry on the world wide web...

Love you too