Friday, June 03, 2005

-The Life Of A Mysterious Poet- >cReAtEd bY mE!!

Shall he work for money,
Shall he work for his needs,
Shall he potrey his winnings,
Shall he lay down and sleep..

Thou, the art is a beauty,
It comes from within,
To pen the art on to a paper,
Comes from the heart indeed..

Shall I put a puzzle together,
Nor shall I let it be,
Shall I fix the unsolving questions,
Shall I just wait and see..

Thou, I am not preety,
Nor I have the beauty,
Shall I be a brainy,
I shall let it be and see..

A poem,a poet and a writer..No one can understand them..But people can only feel their feelings..That's what I think people thinks bout me..Here is one poem,I myself created,and am sure that no one could understands it...

-cReaTeD oN 2nd JuNe 2005-

1 comment:

Auf Klarung said...

hi, nathra? nathra right..or what should i call you..
i'm happy to find other people who loves poem!
hmm, so we should be friendz then.. =]
nice poem..