Friday, June 17, 2005

criminals??the guilt in me!!

wow..how stupid humans are this days??gosh...brainless stupid uneducated humans!!yesterday..i wuz walking down the street of my house with my fren..and we saw a box.."filled with 3 kittens!!"..gosh..y??y humans these days cud be so brainless..the kittens shud be bout 1 month old...poor cute little kittens..by d way..here goes the guilt storie...then i brought home the kittens and guess whut i got from my parents??-->a true shout and scolding..gosh...guess saving the kittens was wronmg to them rite??hmm..so my mum told me to send those kittens to the tnb cuz there's alot of kids n family people there..so i did..me and my fren walk to the tnb at the back of my house and left it in front of a house..which so happen the occupant of the house was going out and they were in the car waiting and watching wat me and my fren was doing...then they reversed the car and me and my fren ran home as fast as we cud...gosh..we so so lost our breathe...but that really made me feel guilty..i felt like i was the one throwing the kittens..i hope god wont blame me for doing that..i had no choice..my fren didnt want it..plus..im not the one who left those kittens in a box by d street..hmm...anyway..i really hope those occupants will take good care of the kittens...hmmm.... *sad*

No comments: