Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Past,Present And Future-->my own poem again!!

In the past,
Life was filled with beautiful memories,
But at the same time,
Alot of mistakes has been done,
Mistakes that has shouldnt been taken,
And shouldnt be learned,
But somehow,
There was still sweet memories,
That have brought happiness,
Which no one could ever imagine...
But now(present)
Mistakes is still part of life,
Which has taught me alot,
And gave me sence to what is in reality,
Life is still going on,
And has to be carried for the future,
I've learned that changes in life can only be made by me,
To give me a better future...
For the future,
Alot of plans have been made,
To success well indeed,
To be a person then,
Mistakes may still happen,
But lots of thoughts will be made before,
For me to carry on,
Without repeating mistakes,
That can ruin every plan,
To make a better future...
Somehow I know who I am,
A person who needs to carry on,
No matter what comes ahead,
Even if it is not me who plans what is next,
But I know somehow,
I have to make it come true...

-created by [me] on the 17th Mac 2005-

No comments: