Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Mother/Father-->one of my own poem

When I'm down,You lifted me up.
When I'm in darkness,You brought me cureness.
When I'm scared,You brought me comfort.
When I'm sad,You brought me laughter.
Now when I lost you,
Then I realize,
What life could be without you,
I'm crying everyday,
But you aren't there to make me laugh,
I'm scared out here,
But you aren't there to comfort me,
I'm suffering in pain,
But no one came to cure me,
I'm now all alone in the dark,
You aren't there to bring me light,
Now when I lost you,
I really miss you,
I want you by myside,
I need your love,
I suffer every day and night,
If only you would be here,
If only I could hug you,
If only I could kiss you,
If only I could tell you again,
That I really love you.

-created by [me] on the 26th Oct 2003-

No comments: