Sunday, June 05, 2016

Crapping 101 #66 - The latest update "love, death, life"

Hello there.

It's 2016 now. It's June 5th, today. Let me tell you what is up with me.

Love.
I have been in love since 8 May 2014. Everytime, it feels like falling in love all over again. My family has all met him. Mom likes him and gave me her green light. But, jodoh is Allah's secret. We both love each other, but there are still room for improvement for the both of us, we are still learning to understand each other more :)

Death.
My father, has returned to Allah on April 15, 2015. Yes, of course I am sad. Of course I am so down and still sad. Till today, I still cry. He is the only man I ever look up to, I respect, I love, I share my problems with, I ask money from when im having difficulties, I jump on even if Im big as an elephant, I joke with, I talk about life n dreams with. He would listen no matter what. I miss him so much. I really do.

Life.
Its still the same. Despite shifting work to another company, I havent achieved any big achievements as of yet. I'll be turning 30 in weeks. I am now a Senior Graphic Designer too. I have 17cats, 4tortoises, 2birds and lots of koi's as of today. What else do I want to update? Hmm... it's fasting month starting tomorrow. Im on the bed ready to sleep now. Will update more soon aite.

Till then.

U kno u love me,

-xoxo-

No comments: