Thursday, July 11, 2013

Crapping 101 #61 - What the man I love has done to me

Yes. Love.

I remember back then when I use to hate love, cursed it, never wanted to love ever again. But that all changed when one day, God answered my prayer.

Yeah, so I found love then. Been loving him for 360 days now, 5 days more to being 1 year together. My goal is to be with him till death do us apart. Why? Because he can guide me to the road of Allah. Yes. I never had thoughts I would be what I am today.

I am with hijab, trying to pray 5 times a day, installed an apps of how to read jawi, been thinking of going for reciting the Quran classes, have feelings of going to pray at the mosque, and I went for terawih the other day.

Most of my friends who knew in and out about me, couldn't believe their eyes seeing me with hijab. What more those who knows me but not close, and those who just know my face. And I have received support from some of them, compliments, and so on. I told Miss U (my bestie) that if everyone actually kept saying what they say, it might actually come true. LOL. Yes, I'm pretty sure you are wondering what they said - pretty. HaHaHa.

Anyways, I am blessed, that Allah has sent this man, to me, to guide me. I hope too that Allah has planned my whole life with him ahead of us. And most of all, I am blessed that Allah has never given up on me.

I hope He will forgive my sins and hating him before :(

u kno u love me,
-x.o.x.o.-

No comments: