Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Crapping 101 #53 --> Full of crap...LOL~

Today, I'm feeling a little down.


I wish I could see him, get a hug from him, get a kiss from him, talk to him, one last time...


I miss him, his text messages, his calls, laughing with him, telling him shiet...Haih...How sad it is when things were fine, but there are unfair reasons just lingering around...


It took me 2 years to forget Ied before this... I wonder how long it's going to take for me to forget Mr. Sunshine...LMFAO~ 


Anyway, today is a very boring day. Woke up at 4 plus...Been doing nothing since then.. It feels like I have no brain or someshit like that...I think even Patrick the starfish has a better day than mine. HaHaHa...


Oh shiet..Suddenly, I'm wondering, how is he doing in Jakarta? Is he fine? Has he been eating well? Has he been taking care of his health? Has he been fucking around? Shiet...WTF? Why am I thinking about him. He quit on me. Ahh, enough Nathra, fuck it, forget!!


u kno u love me,
-x.o.x.o.-

No comments: