Saturday, October 22, 2011

bullshitting 101~#96 --> Update on Abang Arrow...

This one is a sad one.


Note the post I posted on the July, 03 of 2011. Abang Arrow was sick then.


Did God answered to my prayers? Of me wishing that God would stop his pain and sufferings? Hmm...Maybe..But was I really ready to have let him go? Read up.


July, 07th, 2011. Abang Arrow drew his last breath at 9.20ish. I cried that whole night. I managed to hold him and talked to him before he left forever. I told him to go, that he will be at peace if he left.


July, 08th, 2011. At about 10.30am, he was buried. That's it, my baby, my life, was gone forever. It was a Friday morning, and I missed out work, for him. He was truly the one and only love of my life.


October, 22nd, 2011. I still very much misses him till bits and pieces. I still secretly cry at night, cry myself to sleep. I miss him so much. I want him so badly, I miss his smell, his fur, his face on my face. Haih. All those memories.


Pern my friend, had told me that her cat, Muffin, had passed on too, recently. Owh dear. I know how she would feel. Hmm. Only, I felt it alot, because of the SO MANY CATS i've been having. He He He.


Well, I just pray so hard now, that my 7 babies will be alright and live as long as I live. Owh, did I mention, I rescued 3 cats. 1 cat from the road near Nad's apartment, 2 kittens (which 1 I kept, 1 I gave to the staff at the vet's office), and recently, found 1 kitten, so weak, abandoned at my home. I think, rescued is my favourite breed! :) But I love my other 4 babies too. He He He. I love all of them equally!


u kno u love me,
-x.o.x.o.-

No comments: