Sunday, February 27, 2011

bullshitting 101~#88 - The Big $$, it changed humans.

All these while, I've always said that life is cruel, that life is evil. But now, after growing up, I change my mind. Life is not cruel, the people in it are cruel. My sister once told me that there's no nice people in this world, and that this is a man eat man world. What she said is certainly true. Everyone has something to achieve, something they want, therefore, they are willing to choose to hurt their friends, their loved ones, their family. I hope I wont be one of those cruel ones. I hope each time I forget, God will always remind me to come back to my senses.

Sometimes I feel pity for those who tend to forget about love, life and God. All they see are the big $$ in front of them. What happened to humans? What made them be who they are? I am going to start work soon, but I'm not working for the money. But then, when I start thinking about the responsibilities I have, to pay for my study loan, to pay for my car, my babies(cats) food, my toiletteries, my bills, OMG, somehow after all the calculation, it feels like it's never enough. "Is that is?" I asked myself. Am I going to be one of those who will be blinded by the big $? Oh gosh..

As long as we remember who we are once, and always pray for guidance from God, hopefully, Godwilling, we wont be blind. I pray for myself and every single human being living in this world. Then maybe the world would be a beautiful place to live in again.

Think about it.

u kno u love me,
-x.o.x.o.-

No comments: