Wednesday, August 25, 2010

bullshitting 101~#49 - August 2010 Update..

Well, hello again readers.
Im gonna talk about all the happenings in my life since the last post.
So, here are the updates...

1) My Birthday, 27th June 2010, will hopefully be the last birthday I will ever celebrate. Why? Well, here's the whole story to it. That day, I went to a pet exhibition in MidValley. I don't remember when the last time I actually felt happiness. It hit my head that day, that my love for animals, is just too strong, and that I want to do something for animals, so ive decided to be an animal activist..wee~ Anywayz, on that particular day, I bought soft food for my 7cats...And I hand fed them that night..They were so obidient to listen to me asking them to wait for their turn..But who knew, that would be the last day I would see one of my baby,Rasta... :'( Yes, she got stolen the next day. The day I wasnt home, coz I was at the zoo doing my shoots for my college assignment. But I really curse the person who stole my baby..I curse them to have 7 different sickness, all together at once, for 7 bloody cursed generations. Till I get my baby back!And I aint giving up on finding her!!

2) So as I was enjoying my happy single life, but missing my 2 exes of mine, I've realized I have no love left in me. I think I've officially closed my heart to love. OMG...Scary..LOL...So, one of my ex, MR.S has a new love, i hope he'll be happy with her coz he wasnt happy with me,right?lol...but i mean good, i hope he'd be happy..:) and as MR I...Damn i think im STILL not over him..LOL...I miss ied so much..I wonder if he's happy..hmm..But wait, on chinese new year, when i visited cik P ( ied's neighbour), apparently, cik P told me that he looked at the window when he heard my voice. And he saw me with a new bf(ex now,LOL)..What does that mean? As far as I know, Men has this so called 'dont care,dont give a damn' attitude rite? So why did he looked if he was suppose to have forgotten about me?hmmm...What do you all think?

3) Well, I recently felt like Im such a nuisance to my parents, I feel like Im such a disappointment to them. And Im such a trouble for them. Im just a waste of money. ermm, i think that's about it for this topic...hmm..

4) OMG, I can't believe Im about to go into my 3rd year Last sem...OMG OMG OMG ZOMG!! Seriously? I always thought I was gonna be a huge dropout..LOL...I guess, I am strong after all right? Wow...Even though Im not good at what I do, But im still proud of myself coz after all that whining about bla bla bla, I actually made it thru yawww...LMAO~ Unbelievable, but soooo true...WOW!

So, that's a lil bit about my latest updates....

p/s: Im sick of fishing for boyfriends, it's time for the real thing, I need a husband, someone who would respect and understand me, accept me the way i am, support me, care for me, give me strength, wont give up on me, love me, and most of all, always be my lover even after 50 years of marriage..:)

That's about it yeah...Hope to find time to blog again...

you kno you love me,
-xoxo-

No comments: