Friday, February 19, 2010

bullshitting 101~#31 - Scared.

This is life, feeling scared is something that can't be separated with human beings. Therefore, I have that feeling too. Its killing me inside. Im so scared....

Im scared of:
  • Loosing the man I currently love so much.
  • Loosing my precious relationship with my sister.
  • Loosing my family.
  • This lack of motivation feeling that I'm feeling which is bringing me down in studies.
  • Not being able to achieve my dreams to go to the U.S. to be a photographer with National Geographic and nudity photographer freelance/with Playboy.
  • Being alone in this evil world.
  • Loosing all my babies(Cats,Tortoises n Fishes).
  • Being a loser.
  • Being a sad pathetic person I use to be,again...
  • Hurting the heart of the man I love.
  • Missing people alot, coz it makes me cry.
  • L.O.V.E.
  • Going crazy and loosing my mind.
  • Having anger management issues.
  • Loosing my husband(I don't know who that is gonna be) coz I hate sex.
  • being so scared...
There's many more points that I can type, but I rather not bore all of you readers :)
"Fears need to be faced with bravery"

u know u love me,
x.o.x.o.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good blog. Should explain why you are scared of each point or why you thing they will or will not occur.

princess_nathra said...

thank u anonymous person.thanks for the compliments...