Monday, November 23, 2009

bullshitting 101~#29 - CHANGING MYSELF!!!

yesterday, i had a talk with a friend..
well,finally,someone actually did make me realize that i shud change myself..
i hate this person i am now, i wanna be the person i was before i became this ugly monster..haha..
Today, i woke up feeling happy, feeling grateful to be alive...
i have a long way more to go, and im gonna make it right!!

people, you gotta love yourself!!!yes!!and i will love myself..God didnt gave me life for nothing right?..hehe...

well, remember readers, "The climb is a struggle, BUT, the view up there, is awesome!!!"

u know u love me,
x.o.x.o.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do not like this new person. She does not blog anymore.

princess_nathra said...

hello anonymous,im sorrie,ive been bz this holiday season..travelled twice to abudhabi..will start writing again,real soon..thanks for checking out my blog..:)
cheers