Monday, November 02, 2009

bullshitting 101~#25

well,
it's not only one person who told straight to my face...
but....here's the thing...

23years ive been living, i still dont know what love means...
7 years of my dating life, i've choose to be stupid...
23years ive been living, what i want, i have to have it...
7years of my dating life, i got almost all the men that i wanted.:)
23years ive been living, ive been growing up with the belief that 'happy family' dont exist...
7years of my dating life, i was hard like a rock, cannot be hurt..only past 2years ive became soft...
23years ive been living, it was all deep confusing sadness...
7 years of my dating life, i've always fall too fast, then hate too fast too...
blablabla,it goes on and on...

well,somehow people, have u ever known someone who knows what he/she is going into,but yet, they just chose to pretend blind...i have...i know that person too well...because,she is,me...
but then again, what if this is all fated? That karma will be catching up with me a lil too many times? That this pain i feel over and over again, is something to repay the sins ive done?
Well,i aint a perfect muslim...But at least ive quit drinking...That's a good start rite? And maybe i will have my heart closed soon?Who knows rite? And smoking will stop too maybe? Hmm...

This is just game of life, i know im making mistakes, but, somehow, if i dont go thru all this mistakes,and more yet to come, when will i learn..rite?

But thank u everyone, for ur concern...=)
I hope i didnt hurt any reader's feelings...",

u know u love me,
-xoxo-

No comments: