Friday, September 25, 2009

news flash about ied~

well,
after few months of breaking up,
i told my friend who is his neighbour to tell him that i want to give back his stuff,
and i gave my friend the script..hehe..
also,to ask if he wants me to give him directly the stuff (so that i could meet him) or if he wants her to just pass it to him..
and sadly, he wanted her to pass it to him...
wow,
and till today,
i still wonder,
what did i do wrong that he didnt even looked at my face that day that he dumped me..
but then again,
i am coping up with it all
im doing quite well now forgetting him..
i'd say, i forgotten him about,ermmm,70% now..
that's good right?hmmm..
but still, the question is bothering me,
what the fuck did i do wrong..
see readers, i just need to know my mistake, so that, i wont repeat the same mistake with others..
we do learn from mistake right?but how am i gonna learn if i dont even know that mistake..?
hahahaha...hmm..

-xoxo-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmmm seems very cold.

good luck with the photo blog

Anonymous said...

just burn that bloody tshirt!

princess_nathra said...

hie anonymous, yes, he is very cold,super icy cold..haha..and i dont even know y..
burn the bloody tshirt?im thinking more off voodoo it..hahahahaha....joking..