Tuesday, August 11, 2009

bullshitting 101~#6

mistakes,
one can never run from it,
and i, have done so many mistakes,
mistakes that have left me feeling dirty and cheap at the end of the day,
but yet,
i can never run from that mistake...

help,
one always need it,
and i, needed help so badly,
help that could actually make me feel better than what i am feeling,
but yet,
no help has reached out to me so far...

self realization,
one must always have it,
and i, have my self realization all these while,
self realization about the way i am,
but yet,
some people doesnt have self realization...

stupid,
one can always be stupid no matter how smart they are,
and i, have been stupid alot in life,
doing stupid things has always been in my blood,
but yet,
some of my stupidity actually makes people happy...

love,
one can be in and out of love,
and i, has been hurt alot because of love,
i dont think love is a beautiful thing,
but yet,
i gain alot of experience from my love life...

amazing,
once you realize and come to your senses,
you will finally open your eyes and see,
you will see and learn things you never expect before,
and i, have learned that you and me are two different people,
and i, have learned that the world is not actually round as they say it is,
and i, have learned so much, that somehow, it makes me better than you...

-xoxo-

No comments: