Wednesday, August 05, 2009

bits and pieces that's happening in my life..

well, me and iedrus, we broke up..
actually, he dumped me..
and maybe, because of the stalking..
but hey, nevermind, i learn through mistakes..
it is all done, i got dumped HARD, but its ok..
im fine..yes i miss him,the old him,not the new him...
but, everything happens for a reason...
well well, i have his tshirt,i wonder if i shud give it back,or just forget about it...hmmm...
so, im single now..this time, i think i just have no feelings..
maybe because of all the dumps i get in life..haha..it somehow gives me strength..

neway,
there's another thing that im ok with...
im used to it..
and if it get back like before, i might have troubles with it..
i even feel awkward thinking of hanging out with her..
i guess, this is it..the space she wanted..it was too long..
too long till i just have no interest anymore..
yes, i feel sad..so sad because i miss her and what we had..but also sad because she chose to bring old bad memories back over the relationship we had..i was angry too,i was pissed too,i was hurt too,but,i know whats the meaning of forgive and forget..
then i tried..i did try..and now,when i dont care anymore,she still havent even tried...so,i know from there...maybe i misjudge it,but,its ok,we are better of this way..

hmm..well,now,happy things??
wellll,i coloured my hairrrrrr.......hehehehe...
andddd,im going for a concert this saturday, with my fren, as the media, im gonna be the photographer...how awesome is that?!?well,there is one reason for that,its because im trying to get a job as a part time photographer in her company..hehe..=)
anddddd...a fren of mine, wants me to take her wedding pictures in december...she wants to hire me as her photographer...ZOMG...i told N yesterday that if N gets her camera a.s.a.p,then we cud be partners in crime see...hehehe..meaning,we can start our own photography company laaa...weeeeeee...*jump up and down*

oh,sometimes,
i sit and just stop and think back,
i miss all those amazing things that happen back then,
with my parents and sisters,with my ex bestfren nurul, with my ex school mates, with my kindergarden friends, with my fren pern, everyone i knew before...
and im glad i have N,who just so far,clicks with my brains...
its like, we are twins or something..geeee...oh well,she's amazing...

you know you love me, xoxo...

No comments: